Who is the Administrator?

Abhay Mittal October 27, 2017

Who is administrator for the dsdmoj.atlassian.net.  I need to access this .

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2017

Hi Abhay,

A person called Trent is your primary administrator for your instance. You can contact him to provide you access.

Let us know if you have any trouble.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hi Shannon, Can you please help me with e-mail for the Trent ?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2017

Abhay,

I apologize but due to security reasons I'm not able to provide you that information. What is the reason you need access to the instance? If you're working with a specific company they will be able to direct you to the right person.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Yes, I am working for specific company. When I contact with in the company to add me to above account , they are not able to search me. They said " Have you create an account in ?" . When ever I try to login to above url , it redirect me to the atlassian.com. I have already created an account in atlassian.com. Is atlassian.net and atlassian.com use same user database ?

Is any particular reason , they can't search me ?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 27, 2017

Hi Abhay,

Can you let me know what you mean when you say that they cannot "search" you?

I can confirm that you do not have an account on that instance. 

Atlassian.com and Atlassian.net does use the same user base, which is what we call an Atlassian Account. You want to first have an Atlassian Account at id.atlassian.com. I can confirm you do already have that.

The next step is that one of site admins from dsdmoj.atlassian.net can add you with the same email address you're using at id.atlassian.com and you will be able to login.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hi Shannon,

In the company , there is group , who do administration of the account / confluence page dsdmoj.atlassian.net.  To add me / give permission to the page , why search my id ( e-mail id in the Atlassian ) , they can't find my id based on e-mail id .

Might be some issue with dsdmoj.atlassian.net account itself or  number of users can be added to that page.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 27, 2017

Abhay,

I can tell you that there is definitely no user on that instance with your name or email. You can't give permission to a page on an instance unless the person is a user.

Therefore, you will need to speak to someone on that end to add you to the instance as a user and then they will be able to give you access to the page.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events