Where to find template for the "header" of settings page of Confluence?

Hey,

I am using Confluence for building a site and I am getting some issues with the header of the space permissions setting page of Confluence. While the header of the other pages does not comply with that of this page, I am confused as to where the template for the header of this page can be located as its behavior and look for this page is different from all other pages.

Alternatively, can you help me out as to which template file to make changes in, so that the header of this page looks exactly the same as that of other pages?

1 answer

0 votes
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Jul 13, 2017

Site layouts are used to define the controls that surround each page in the site. For example, the header, footer and dashboard. Please try this guide: Customizing Site and Space Layouts

I am curious how your header looks on your space permissions page. On my test instance the space permissions pages are not unusual:

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.15.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.14.48 AM.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,560 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you