Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where save pictures when using zen foundation

peter cahusac November 18, 2013

I am trying to add pictures to the intranet banner. Where or how do I save the pictures I plan to use?

Thank you.

4 answers

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2013

Hey Peter,

Just jumping in here -- are you referring to the rotating images in the Zen Intranet demo brand? If so, then this should help: http://www.brikit.com/display/zenlightning/Making+the+Banner+Content+Your+Own

We're using the Random Content macro there, which animates content from a set of child pages. (the images go in the child pages.)

Let us know if you need more information! Hope this helps.

cheers,

Kelli

Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2013

Hi Peter,

Any luck with the suggestions above?

thanks!

- Kelli

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2013

Hi Peter,

I assume you mean the site-wide announcement/banner. You could try the syntax on this page listed under the Displaying an image from a remote location heading. You would need to attach the image to a page, view the image and copy the URL. You may be able to refer to the attachment ID (found in the URL), but my Confluence skills are not that advanced. Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Robbie

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

Hi Peter,

What version of Zen Foundation and Confluence are you using?

Kind regards,

Robbie

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2013

Hi Peter,

What version of Zen Foundation and Confluence are you using?

Kind regards,

Robbie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events