cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the EULA for Theme Press?

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2014

I can't find a license agreement for Theme Press anywhere on the Brikit site or in the Marketplace. (FWIW, I did find a link purportedly to the EULA for Zen at http://www.brikit.com/display/zen32/Purchasing+Zen, but that link doesn't actually go anywhere.)

Our legal people want to see it before we purchase.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2014

Hi Jonathan,

Regarding your question on the Theme Press EULA:

All products are subject to the Atlassian Marketplace Terms of Use, which includes Atlassian's Standard End User License Agreement (EULA).

Brikit does not maintain a separate EULA

Sorry this information isn't clearer on our site. We have a brikit.comupdate coming very soon, and it does a much better job at detailing this and other product information. Stay tuned! And thanks for your patience in the meanwhile.

cheers,

Kelli

Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2014

Thanks, Kelli I've passed that info on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events