Where is the best place to find and hire a Confluence / Information Architect expert to help my company to organize our Confluence?

Martim Schnack February 9, 2015

I am looking for an expert to help us to organize our Confluence, so it is extremely useful, easy to use, and work as a business tool.

We have several different Business Units and departments, definitely not a small company. We are always looking for the easiest and smartest way to do things, and finding our content in our intranet needs to be as intuitive and easy as possible.

I want to hire an expert to help us and guide with things like:

• What should be a Space?
  • What is the best way to organize the content inside each space?
  • What is the best way to create references so pages are visible from different places?
  • How to optimize the home page so it is more useful?

Where is the best place to find such expertise? I want to hire someone to start on this project immediately.

Thanks! Any help is appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2015

Yes, Daniel is right. If you use that list or ask Atlassian they are really good about pointing you towards us Atlassian Experts. They will connect you with: 1: A partner who can do the job right 2: A partner who is local

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events