Where is my export option in space tools/content tools?

Danielle B-T
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2023

Our enterprise is transitioning from Confluence. I am trying to save off all of my applications documents in the event they get lost during the transition. It is way too tedious to save off each document individually.

I did find the instructions on how to export multiple documents at the same time. My issue is that when I go to space tools, then content tools, there is no export option available. This is all that is available:2023-09-18_13h25_16.pngPlease advise. Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2023

Hi @Danielle B-T, welcome to the community!

To export spaces, you need to have Space export permission.  

Cheers,

Melo

Danielle B-T
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 19, 2023

Thanks Melo, and whom do I get that from? Someone in my organization? or someone from Atlassian?

Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2023

Hi @Danielle B-T, with someone in your organization. You can find who are the space admins by checking the Overview tab.

Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2024

Hi @Danielle B-TI wanted to follow up on my previous message. Did you find the information helpful? Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events