Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is WIKI/Confluence in my JIRA OnDemand account?????????

Greg Armstrong May 20, 2013

What the hell has happened to JIRA?????? Today we log in and cannot find the WIKI/Confluence in our JIRA OnDemand service now. I need access to important information that we store in the WIKI and now I'm wasting my time asking where do I find a basic function that was there yesterday.

Pick up your game team!!!!

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2013

Hi GOS,

Sorry that you came across this problem, this is a bug that caused the "application navigator" drop down menu to disappear but Confluence is still running if you navigate directly to Confluence at (https://<instance>.atlassian.net/wiki). The bug is reported here > https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6541 .

Please log a ticket at support.atlassian.com, and we can solve this for you quickly.

Cheers

0 votes
Greg Armstrong May 26, 2013

How do I close this question??

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2013

You accept the best answer(s) and move on.

0 votes
Greg Armstrong May 20, 2013

Thanks guys, I can get to it if I directly go to the URL, but it has dissappeared from my JIRA login :-(

I've logged a support ticket, which they are usually pretty good at so thanks for the heads up. At least I can still access my data directly.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2013

Check your account to make sure it's still there. Then, raise it with Atlassian OnDemand support - they'll be able to tell you why it's been removed if that's the problem, or, if it's not, they're the ones who need to know something needs fixing.

(For what it's worth, as an end-user, the Jira/Confluence stuff on the OnDemand systems I use are all working fine...)

Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2013

This bug has been fixed and will be rolled out to affected users very soon :). Thanks Nic

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2013

Ah, sorry, Razaq got there too. I'd followed links to our Confluence, so didn't realise it was missing from the app navigator.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events