Where is WIKI/Confluence in my JIRA OnDemand account?????????

What the hell has happened to JIRA?????? Today we log in and cannot find the WIKI/Confluence in our JIRA OnDemand service now. I need access to important information that we store in the WIKI and now I'm wasting my time asking where do I find a basic function that was there yesterday.

Pick up your game team!!!!

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi GOS,

Sorry that you came across this problem, this is a bug that caused the "application navigator" drop down menu to disappear but Confluence is still running if you navigate directly to Confluence at (https://<instance>.atlassian.net/wiki). The bug is reported here > https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6541 .

Please log a ticket at support.atlassian.com, and we can solve this for you quickly.

Cheers

0 vote

Check your account to make sure it's still there. Then, raise it with Atlassian OnDemand support - they'll be able to tell you why it's been removed if that's the problem, or, if it's not, they're the ones who need to know something needs fixing.

(For what it's worth, as an end-user, the Jira/Confluence stuff on the OnDemand systems I use are all working fine...)

This bug has been fixed and will be rolled out to affected users very soon :). Thanks Nic

Ah, sorry, Razaq got there too. I'd followed links to our Confluence, so didn't realise it was missing from the app navigator.

Thanks guys, I can get to it if I directly go to the URL, but it has dissappeared from my JIRA login :-(

I've logged a support ticket, which they are usually pretty good at so thanks for the heads up. At least I can still access my data directly.

How do I close this question??

You accept the best answer(s) and move on.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

255 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you