Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is OnDemand server status?

Bruce Cannon February 3, 2013

While working today I lost some edits and got the crappy l"guy electrocuting himself" down for maintenance animation, been there for a few hours. How do I find out what's up? I searched Answers, atlassian.com, support.atlassian.com, etc. And shouldn't I receive a warning of some kind for routine maintenance? An email letting me know the schedule, a notification within Confluence, etc? And shouldn't this type of service have enough redundancy that, whether malfunction or scheduled maintenance, I can keep working while they service in parallel?

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2013

In addition to the status page:

unplanned or emergency maintenance notifications can be found at:

Also, routine maintenance times can be found at:

Bruce Cannon February 8, 2013

Thank you Michael. In order to make OnDemand service more user friendly, I would like to see the status page enhanced to show the system as down when it is down for maintenance. And also some text dynamically added to the top of Confluence pages warning us before the system goes down for maintenance. Perhaps this is a good use of the notification system.

Ernest Mueller December 23, 2014

The Twitter account seems to be gone, is there a new one?

1 vote
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013
0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events