Where is OnDemand server status?

While working today I lost some edits and got the crappy l"guy electrocuting himself" down for maintenance animation, been there for a few hours. How do I find out what's up? I searched Answers, atlassian.com, support.atlassian.com, etc. And shouldn't I receive a warning of some kind for routine maintenance? An email letting me know the schedule, a notification within Confluence, etc? And shouldn't this type of service have enough redundancy that, whether malfunction or scheduled maintenance, I can keep working while they service in parallel?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

In addition to the status page:

unplanned or emergency maintenance notifications can be found at:

Also, routine maintenance times can be found at:

Thank you Michael. In order to make OnDemand service more user friendly, I would like to see the status page enhanced to show the system as down when it is down for maintenance. And also some text dynamically added to the top of Confluence pages warning us before the system goes down for maintenance. Perhaps this is a good use of the notification system.

The Twitter account seems to be gone, is there a new one?

This widget could not be displayed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

515 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you