Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can if find the replacement of the old Notifications - ScriptRunner" app?

Florian Wehner March 16, 2020

Hey! I am looking for the replacement of the Notifications - ScriptRunner Confluence app. Adaptavist says it is now included in script runner. I cannot find any included scripts that would fit this functionality. Any idea how to get this feature back?

I am currently preparing the migration from Confluence Cloud to Server (currently running 7.3.1) and this is one of our must have features.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hi Florian,

We are currently in progress on incorporating the Notifications add-on into the core ScriptRunner for Confluence product. When complete, it means you will no longer need a separate add-on for these features.

This means that the Notification add-on is still available to install alongside ScriptRunner, however, it is not currently compatible with the latest version of Confluence, which is why you cannot see it through the UPM. 

You can download the latest version of Notifications directly here

Kind regards,

Katy

Adaptavist Product Support 

Florian Wehner March 24, 2020

Thank you. I gave it a quick try even though incompatible and it seems to work in 7.3.1. any hint where we might see problems?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events