Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the email templates

Trond Teigland September 30, 2014

I need to change the invitation email, but cannot find any place to edit the template.
Surely that must be possible... ?

We are using Confluence OnDemand.

Best Regards
Trond T

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014

I found that the follow person notification template was set in the i18n translation. It is a good bet that it is there too for the invitation email.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2014
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2014

You could download the language pack .jar file ... which is really just a zip file. Rename it to *.zip. You should then be able to go in and make the changes that you need and then upload the translation into your system.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2014

Oh, but if you are using OnDemand I'm not sure if it could be changed or not.

Trond Teigland October 1, 2014

Thanks for your efforts :-) But yes, we are using OnDemand, and I fnd nowhere to down- and upload a .jar file.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events