Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can load a new js file? something like "menu-min.js"

liljoint June 3, 2012

Hi, I need to include a new js-file just like the "menu-min.js" file, in this file is where load the jquery from tools menu... something know how I can add a new js??

thnx..

3 answers

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2012

Those files are all batched up by references, but there's nothing stopping you from putting your own file in there and then adding a reference to it from your Custom HTML page in the Admin console like this:

<script src="/confluence/includes/js/my_new_js_file.js"></script>
0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2012

Those files are all batched up by references, but there's nothing stopping you from putting your own file in there and then adding a reference to it from your Custom HTML page in the Admin console like this:

<script src="/confluence/includes/js/my_new_js_file.js"></script>
0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2012

In your Confluence install, you would typically add JS files to the following location:

\confluence\includes\js

This is where the menu-min.js file resides. You will need access to the server.

hth,

matt

liljoint June 4, 2012

Yep, but those js files are loaded in another place... I think is in batch.js where the js libraries are loaded... I don't understand it...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events