When will version 4.4 of TeamCalendars be released?

When will version 4.4 of TeamCalendars be released?

There is currently a bug in TeamCalendars which is a real blocker and should be fixed in version 4.4, but the date which shows in Jira for that release is way passed already.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Sander, the release data is not correct here, but as you can see the backlog is almost completelly resolved, so it should be soon.

Cheers

Ok great, thanks for the quick answer. Can expect the release in 1 - 2 weeks or months?

Regards,

Sander

Atlassian release when it's ready, not to a timetable. You won't get a firm committment to a date. But, as Tiago says, as the backlog is just about done, you can expect it within a couple of weeks. I'd say it'll be out before Summit.

Will the next version also include some way of allowing people to stop being sent calendar updates if they so choose? As opposed to calendars either being on or off in a space? Cheers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

280 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you