When will the old editing experience be phased out? Will old pages be left as they are or converted

Lauren Merriman January 21, 2020

Basically what I said in the title:

1. When will the old editing experience be phased out? I am relying on the old editing experience because I need the ability to show videos as links instead of thumbnails.
  2. Will old pages be left as they are or converted? I do not want old pages converted to the new editing experience unless I have the ability to show videos as links.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hello Lauren,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The old experience will be removed soon, but the site admins will receive notifications about it and also announcements will show in Confluence.

We'll give you at least 6 weeks notice before this rolls out to your site, so keep an eye out for emails and in-app notifications. We're starting with smaller, simpler sites first, before moving onto more active, complex sites.

The old pages will be migrated to the new experience automatically. Some macros may not work since it will not be supported on the new editor, so if you see any error or face any issue, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events