It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When will the Confluence Server 7 Enterprise come?

I could not find any information about the next enterprise release, only some notes that said early 2020. Can you already tell which version the enterprise release will be and/or when it will come? 

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Jan,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

I don't have any information on the next Enterprise release, but the release schedule tends to stay the same. In that case, I would expect it some time in early 2020.

You can follow Atlassian Enterprise Releases for updates.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Hi Jan,

My apologies to you, the Confluence Enterprise release is running a bit late, so we made an announcement on Community so you can know when to expect the release.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Thanks @Shannon_Spaniol for sharing the link, helps us in planning ahead. 

Like Shannon_Spaniol likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

227 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you