When will I be able to integrate Trello into Confluence Server?

We use Confluence Server at my company, and many team also use Trello. I would love to integrate Trello into the wiki like Confluence Cloud users can do. Any timeline?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Hi Amanda,

Per @Jenny Millman's post here:

Solved: How can I embed a Trello board in Confluence?

We don't have any confirmed plans for this, but it is a long-term idea. I'm tagging Jenny here in case she has any further input on that.

You can also vote on and follow these two feature requests for server, in case anything changes:

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon 

I vote for this also. At Thales we have server versions of confluence and Jira and see great value in being able to use Trello as a server version or at least be able to embed cloud version of Trello into our confluence server pages

0 votes

I vote for this, it will significantly improve our ability to involve more of the diverse teams.

My vote too. We deal with many third parties who use Trello to coordinate work and it'd be great to bring those actions into my confluence server project summaries.

Any news from Atlassian regarding the support of Trello on the server version of Confluence?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,030 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you