When will I be able to integrate Trello into Confluence Server?

Mandy Grover December 27, 2017

We use Confluence Server at my company, and many team also use Trello. I would love to integrate Trello into the wiki like Confluence Cloud users can do. Any timeline?

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2017

Hi Amanda,

Per @Jenny's post here:

Solved: How can I embed a Trello board in Confluence?

We don't have any confirmed plans for this, but it is a long-term idea. I'm tagging Jenny here in case she has any further input on that.

You can also vote on and follow these two feature requests for server, in case anything changes:

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon 

Mandy Grover December 27, 2017

@Shannon S ... Thank you!

Adam Bills September 5, 2018

I vote for this also. At Thales we have server versions of confluence and Jira and see great value in being able to use Trello as a server version or at least be able to embed cloud version of Trello into our confluence server pages

Like # people like this
2 votes
Stefan Ermel October 29, 2018

Any news from Atlassian regarding the support of Trello on the server version of Confluence?

2 votes
Lee Kirk October 25, 2018

My vote too. We deal with many third parties who use Trello to coordinate work and it'd be great to bring those actions into my confluence server project summaries.

2 votes
Simone Zehntner September 19, 2018

I vote for this, it will significantly improve our ability to involve more of the diverse teams.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events