Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Confluence Public Sharing be available?

Melissa Lato September 13, 2022

I want to share Confluence Space/Pages with non Atlassian users.

I have found that this has been removed as it is being worked on but it is a very key feature and not knowing when it will be available or how it will work going forward is a big problem for us currently.

Is there anyway of having the previous solution available while we wait for the change?

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

@Melissa Lato Welcome to the Atlassian Community. How were you sharing your pages publicly before? You mention that the option is no longer available - what were you using? As far as I know, hosting the page in a public space should still allow external users the ability to access the page, regardless of the new page sharing experience coming soon.

0 votes
Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Hi @Melissa Lato 

like mention here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/New-page-sharing-experience-coming-soon-to-Confluence-Cloud/ba-p/1847361

"Update: The new Share experience will begin rolling out to customers in late 2022 due to the feature scope changing."

Dam.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events