Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Confluence 7.13 coming?

Srikanth Pinninti April 30, 2021

Is Confluence 7.13 the next LTS release? Is there an expected date of release?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2021

Hi @Srikanth Pinninti 

I hope you are well.

Confluence 7.13 is targeted as the next Long Term Support release, as highlighted in this community post.

While there's no fixed date on this release (it is expected to be shipped til June), you may want to check the milestone versions in Preparing for Confluence 7.13 so you can plan ahead for the new features that will be introduced on that release.

You can watch the Confluence release notes page to receive an email when new releases are available.

You may also follow the community post to see the latest information about the 7.13 LTS release.

I hope that helped.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Thiago Masutti - the initial ETA was April-June.  Is a May release being ruled out?

Thiago Masutti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Robert Horan 

I really don't know if that's going to be shipped on May.

The best option is to ask on the original community post.

Kind regards,
Thiago Masutti

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
May 6, 2021

Hi @Thiago Masutti  - thanks

Your link is not working, so I have added this URL: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Announcing-Confluence-7-13-as-the-next-LTS-release/ba-p/1622751

I did ask questions there, but that post has not been updated for some time - the last update was on April 11th.  This post was more recent, so I asked a question here.

2 votes
MadelineBarr August 18, 2021
0 votes
Kurt Timmerer July 29, 2021

What is the current status for Confluence 7.13 LTS? when is the release date? 

Jonny Carter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2021

They just put out a release candidate, so, probably soon.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/preparing-for-confluence-7-13-1044114061.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events