Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When editing page, the page opens at the bottom of the page instead of the top of the page

When editing a confluence page, the page opens to t he bottom of the page instead of at the top of the page. I wasn't experiencing these issues before but have been since Jan. We are now on version 7.4.6. I appreciate any guidance :)

1 answer

1 vote
Fadoua Community Leader Mar 17, 2021

@Dailin Young 

• Any other users seeing this problem as well?
  • Did you try another browser to see if the problem will happen again?
  • Also have your admin check the logs to see if there are any errors

You can share with us some lines from the logs after hiding any confidential information.

Best,

Fadoua

@Fadoua 

• Yes, other users are seeing this
  • I tried to use i.e. and the the page wouldn't even open for me to see it in edit mode
  • I have submitted a request for my admin team to pull logs, once i have those i will share
Fadoua Community Leader Mar 17, 2021

@Dailin Young 

Please try any other browser except I.E.

Also logs are the best place to check for any issue with the Application.

Your admin should also check the plugins (both systems and the one you installed from Marketplace)

Best,

Fadoua

I'm also experiencing this with one particular page recently and it's only happened recently.  I'm using Chrome on 7.7.4.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,474 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you