When I log into Confluence, I want to go straight to my Space directory. Can I achieve this?

Ros McMahon June 3, 2016

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

If you want to go to the space directory itself and not your personal space you need to go about it slightly differently. The first thing to do would be to create a space called something like Space Directory Redirect. Then create a user macro with the following code by @Stephen Deutsch. Then on the home page of the Space Directory Redirect space add the user macro to it and put this url (http://{server}/spacedirectory/view.action) into the location parameter (see below screenshot). You will need to change {server} to your server name. Finally setup your default space in your profile to be the Space Directory Redirect space using the steps that @Lameck Oliveira [Diferencial TI] provided.

Redirect User Macro

Macro Name:
redirect_macro 

Macro Title:
Redirect Macro 

Macro Body Processing:
No macro body 

Template:

## Macro title: Redirect Macro
## Body processing: N
##
## Developed by: Stephen Deutsch
##
## This macro redirects the user from the current page to a new page defined in the options.
## This macro more or less duplicates the functionality of the ServiceRocket Redirection Plugin
## Copyright 2014 zanox AG
## 
## Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
## you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
## You may obtain a copy of the License at
## 
##     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
## 
## Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
## distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
## WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
## See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
## limitations under the License.
## @param location:title=Location|type=string|required=true|desc=The URL to redirect to
## @param delay:title=Delay|type=string|default=0|desc=The number of seconds to delay before redirecting the browser.
#set ( $Integer = 0 )
#set ( $delay = "0" )
#set ( $delay = $paramdelay )
#set ( $delay = $Integer.parseInt($delay) * 1000 )
#if ( $req.getParameter('redirect') != "false" )
  <script>
  setTimeout(function() {
    window.location = "$paramlocation";
  }, $delay);
  </script>
#end
<ac:macro ac:name="note">
  <ac:parameter ac:name="title">Redirection notice</ac:parameter>
  <ac:rich-text-body>
    <p>This page will redirect to <a href="$paramlocation">$paramlocation</a> in about $delay seconds.</p>
  </ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:macro>

image2016-6-9 10:39:40.png

1 vote
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

@Ros McMahon, I found a way!

Step by step:

1. Login at Confluence
  2. Click on your photo at top-right
  3. Click on Parameters
  4. The first one is what you looking for

image2016-6-3 11:33:36.png

1 vote
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2016

Ros, I solved it with a workaround.

I mark it as favorite on my browser. The address is https://<your_domain>.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/viewspace.action?key=~<your_username>

Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events