When I hit the "Create from template button" no templates appear? It keeps searching and searching....

Iris Hauck August 27, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create and Edit Pages

When I hit the "Create from template button" no templates appear? It keeps searching and searching.... (Google Chrome)

6 answers

0 votes
Kim JooDong October 18, 2016

I have same issue. Here are error message from chrome:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Could I get the help for this issue?

If you need more error message, Please let me know.

Thanks.

0 votes
Kim JooDong October 18, 2016

I have same issue. Here are error message from chrome:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Could I get the help for this issue?

If you need more error message, Please let me know.

Thanks.

0 votes
Iryna Garbuz September 8, 2016
I have the same kind of issue, but error message is different. When I click on "create from template" I get this error:

{"errorCode":500,"errorType":"UNKNOWN"}
0 votes
Iris Hauck September 2, 2016

OK thanks: there is an error message: 

https://software-mi.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/create-dialog/1.0/blueprints/web-items?spaceKey=KL&_=1472807069390 

blueprint-how-to: cancel notified

batch.js?atlassian.aui.raphael.disabled=true&jquery.external=true&locale=de-DE:442 blueprint-how-to: cancel notified

0 votes
Iris Hauck September 1, 2016

Thanks for your reply. I have no wizzard and since I'm not a developer, I don't k

now, if there is an error message:

Russell Bateman September 2, 2016

Sorry, I should of said press F12 then click on the "Console" button and scroll to the bottom. The error (if any) should be there!

0 votes
Russell Bateman August 31, 2016

Do you have a dialog wizard (.soy file) associated with the template as it might be an error there. You should see a (vague) error message in the browser developer console which you can see by pressing F12 in Chrome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events