• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • When I first setup a space in Confluence, every user in the confluence-users group has access to that group for a brief time until I manually remove the confluence-users group from that Space. Is there a way around this?

When I first setup a space in Confluence, every user in the confluence-users group has access to that group for a brief time until I manually remove the confluence-users group from that Space. Is there a way around this?

Arnie Boyarsky May 16, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Confluence Groups

When I first setup a space in Confluence, every user in the confluence-users group has access to that group for a brief time until I manually remove the confluence-users group from that Space.  Is there a way around this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

Under image2016-5-16 16:12:30.pngConfluence Administration > Space Permissions, you set default space permissions. Change the defaults if they do not work for you. Is this what you were looking for?

0 votes
Nelson Carranza
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

Hi Arnie,

In server confluence there is a checkbox to set space private, is this not available to cloud?

Refhttp://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/07/quickly-create-and-set-default-permissions-for-new-spaces/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events