Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I embed HTML - such as a youtube video - in my post, it reads fine in the actual blogpost but not on the dashboard. .

Laura Washburn July 9, 2014

4 answers

0 votes
Emil Sjödin _Refined_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

Hi Laura,

This is a bug. We will include a fix in the upcoming 4.2 version. Yu can follow the progress from this issue: https://refinedwiki.atlassian.net/browse/RWOT-696

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2014

Are you trying to paste html in the editor? If so that won't work. Or are you using the html macro? If you are just doing a youtube video you can just paste the youtube url into the editor and Confluence will recognize it and convert it to a Youtube widget.

Laura Washburn November 4, 2014

Hi - thanks so much for the info about pasting the youtube url directly into the editor.

I'm still getting the error on our Dashboard where we have our Featured Blog Posts so I think this must be a RefinedWiki issue and I'll seek out help there -

0 votes
Laura Washburn July 9, 2014

Here's the code I get in our Featured Blog Posts section on the Dashboard (this is what the image capture was)

Error: The XML content could not be parsed. There is a problem at line 1, column 827. Parser message: Unexpected character '>' (code 62) expected '=' at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,827]

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2014

The image did not come across.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events