Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen when Confluence evaluation period expires?

Venky T June 15, 2014

I have downloaded and installed Confluence. After 30 days the evaluation got expired and I have purchased a new licence. But, I'm not able to login now.

How can I associate the licence key to my already installed software.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Venky T June 16, 2014

It seems like a issue with Mozilla browser. After successful login, redirection to dashboard page is not happening. The same is working in IE browser now. This is strange behaviour, as I was able to login using Mozilla browser during the trial-period.

Thanks guys for the support.

Cheers,

Venky

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Thanks for the feedback Venky. feel free to check this question as answered :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2014

Hi Venky,

When the eval expires, you can extend your evaluation by creating a new one as stated here. You should see a page in confluence login UI stating to place a new license.

If you can't login, Pedro's answer may help :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
June 15, 2014

Hello,

Actually you should be able to log in, and change the license for your valid one.

When the license expires, you won't have support, and you will not be able to upgrade the instance, but it should be accessible.

Try to retrieve the administator access following this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Restoring+Passwords+To+Recover+Admin+User+Rights

And then try to change the licenses.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events