What permission to be able to manage watchers?

Julio Valdez March 20, 2015

Hi,

What permission allows people to be able to manage watchers?

How do I edit/configure for each space?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2015

Hi Julio,

Anyone with the space administrator permission can manage watchers (Space tools>Permissions>Space Admin).

1 vote
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2015

Hi Julio,

Just in addition to Tom's answer, Confluence Administrators also have permissions to manage watchers, since their permissions include space permissions. smile

Eduardo

TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2015

Eduardo, that was a good add. Confluence Admins have a lot of capabilities that I sometimes forget about. Just today I was double-checking a permission -I turned off the Attachments-Remove permission to observe the effect and noticed that I still had 'delete attachment' functionality in my test space. Then it dawned on me I still had that 'right' as a Confluence Admin so did my testing with a non-Confluence-Admin colleague, where I was able to confirm my assumptions. ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events