It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What is this and how to fix it (Confluence page failed to load)?

Screenshot 2019-10-07 at 15.26.05.png

As you can see from the pic, Confluence failed to load the page, refresh the page does nothing.

I have never encountered anything like this before and I am currently very baffled. This happened about 5-10 minutes ago.

Any suggestions?

5 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
bitvoodoo_nick Community Leader Oct 07, 2019

Hey everyone, seems like Atlassian is handling an incident in Confluence at the moment. Check out https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/

Investigating - We are experiencing service degradation for Confluence instances located in our EU West and US East region. Affected instances would have issue accessing their Confluence pages, or see performance issue while loading the pages.
Oct 7, 14:00 UTC

Cheers
Niklas

Ah, I see. Thank you for the info!

Guess we'll have to wait this one out

Same here, cannot load confluence pages.

:(

Hope the tech team would notice this

Something's gone wrong

Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.

Frontend Version: CLASSIC-HOTFIX-657-hotfix-rollout-banner-6

I believe they are notified. but on status page everything seems normal.

Like Carlos Han likes this

I also have this problem :(

Same here.

Same issue here.  Jira seems to be fine but we can't get anything in Confluence to lead properly so that we can use it.

Same here, discovered this a couple minutes ago. Jira Software and SD are working fine, but I can't reach anything Confluence-related

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

159 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you