It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What is the best way to enable documents in Conflucence for our end clients having isolated Intranet

czaban I'm New Here Mar 26, 2020

We would like to put links to Confluence documentation directrly form our Web GUI. In this case client have to have access to Confluence but our end client has isolated Intranet. In this case client cannot use our server directly or any servers from Internet. Is there any option to setup Conflucence server for our client to serve only our dokumentation - without users and easy way to update documents? What the model will be the best aproach and what about the license?

2 answers

0 votes

So, let me see if I understand this--you want to put a Confluence server within your client's network, give them all anonymous access and synchronize their documentation from your external server?  I'm not an expert, but it sounds theoretically possible.  You would need some kind of integration to ship documents to their server and you would need the appropriate security considerations (SSL, access through their firewall, etc).  There are plugins such as https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/42115/comala-remote-publishing?hosting=server&tab=overview that may help you achieve this.  I would imagine that the client's server will need at least minimal user accounts for admin and the integration.

Wade

czaban I'm New Here Mar 26, 2020

Well, we do not need any SSL or other tool - in this case it is fully isolated network. Update mean that human beings have to go there and transfer data from pendrive to the local server. So tool for making copy and update by files we need.

@czaban

My team makes Scroll HTML Exporter, which some users use for this purpose. They'll set up an internal web server which hosts the content.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

A new create flow and templates experience is coming to Confluence Cloud!

Hi there, community! Dilani here from the Confluence Cloud Product Team. I’m here to share some exciting changes to our create flow and template experience in Confluence Cloud.   ...

3,123 views 13 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you