Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is blocking me from editing the Jira Issue/Filter Macro in just some of my pages

Simone March 17, 2021

I have many pages using a defaulted Jira Macro from the template, these were working fine and could be updated by users to the "new" Issue query after the page was created.  However recently i've found that i'm unable to edit many of the pages, generated from the same template, with no permissions change to me, space or pages that i know of. 

I am able to edit the page, and i am able to choose Edit on the Macro, but the functions are all greyed out.  however on other pages (same template) i can still edit them.

I am also unable to add any Jira Macro's to these pages - i can choose them and type in a query like below but when i click on the search button nothing happens.  

Our IT are looking into it, but their permissions seem to bypass the issue - they are able to edit, however other users in the business experience the same as me.

Keen to know if anyone else has experienced this and/or knows how to fix?

Macro Greyed out.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

@Simone 

Were you able to find a solution to this issue?  Did you use a different browser or clear your cache?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2021

@Simone 

Do your see any errors in your logs?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events