cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Atlassian videos hosted at Episodic ? Like AtlasCamp 2010

Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2012

Any idea what happened to the videos hosted at Episodic? Like this one?

http://www.atlassian.com/en/company/about/events/atlascamp/2010/day3/big-modular-plugins

Of course I searched Google and YouTube. Google acquired Episodic around last May but I can't figure out where the videos are. I just recommended someone figuring out the OSGi visibility model watch this vid and I wanted to rewatch it myself - this one was pure gold as are many others.

thanks! Brendan

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
mhalvorson January 25, 2012

Episodic shut down last week without notice. We are in the process of getting all the video from them but as you might imagine it is going to be a huge task to upload all of it and gather the embed tags to place in our various web properties and blog posts.

They should be back soon.

Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2012

Ah thanks Mark! And sorry about that. What a hassle.

While you're at it, it would be awesome to have a knowledge map of the videos :) I've watched many, but have no idea how many there are or the topics covered. I don't even know how you'd present the map or maybe a faceted search. Just thinking outloud.

If I want to find all the non-dated videos on plugin development any idea how I'd do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events