What fine controls do I have to adjust who gets email notifications from confluence page updates?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage users and groups

What fine controls do I have to adjust who gets email notifications from confluence page updates?  I have some users that don't want the updates & others that do.  However, there is only 1 group that all users are pooled in & 1 group that admins are pooled in.

Thanks,

Eric

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Eric,

I'm not sure if I fully understand your question. By 'Confluence page updates', are you referring to the emails users receive about space changes and new blog posts? 

Users can subscribe to be notified when there is a blog post or space change. They can also subscribe to summary reports. Users can subscribe to receive, or not receive, these updates themselves.
You can see more about that here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/confcloud/Email+Notifications#EmailNotifications-Notesforadministrators

Or are you talking about the 'Recommended Updates' email? You can find details about configuring this email here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ConfCloud/Configuring+the+Recommended+Updates+Email+Notification 

Users can unsubscribe to this email. 

Let me know if this is the email notifications you were referring to.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

399 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you