Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What features will not be available if Confluence is on Server and Jira Service Desk is on Cloud?

Muhammad Fahad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Dear Community Members,

I wanted to know that what integration features/ application navigation features will not be available if Confluence is on Server and Jira Service Desk is on Cloud? Please advise.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2019

Hi @Muhammad Fahad , 

The integration between Confluence Server and JIRA server Desk on Cloud can be achieved by configuring the Application links between the Confluence and JIRA instances. 

Please refer to this link for linking the applications between server and cloud.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/link-to-server-apps-from-cloud-744721656.html?_ga=2.92747997.1752018562.1569230081-522204712.1540225996

To compare the features between cloud and server, please visit this link 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/compare-atlassian-cloud-vs-server-744721664.html

Thanks, 

Kiran.

Muhammad Fahad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Thank you @Kiran Panduga {Appfire} . There certain functions in Jira SW and Jira SD that you can achieve like automation by keeping on the same server or cloud. I am coming from that perspective. Let us suppose if I will not keep both Confluence and Jira SD on the same server then what are features that will be missing. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events