What does 'multiple' in an user macro parameter means

laxika December 23, 2015

It mentioned here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/user-macro-template-syntax-223906130.html#UserMacroTemplateSyntax-Definingtheparameters

But actually doesn nothing for me? Or at least nothing changes, an't add new input fields after filled one etc.

3 answers

0 votes
roosi-ann_tolgu_concise_ee October 31, 2019

Having the same problem where adding multiple=true shows a simple text field.

0 votes
Suresh Sakhare
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2019

Hi ,

I was trying to create multiselect field in user macro, but its not rendering as per expected. 

## @param Region:title=Region|type=enum|enumValues=India,Global,North America,Noida,Bangalore, India|default=India|multiple=true|desc=Choose your region

It showing simple text field not the select.

Can you help me on this?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2015

It allows the user to select multiple parameters in one field.

For example, if you had a field "colour", with options "red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet", then a "single" field would take a single colour selection, but a "multiple" field would let you select 1, several or all of the colours.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events