What do I do when my login credentials aren't recognized?

Nancy Joseph January 9, 2014

My username and password aren't recognized when I try to login. I can't find out how to fix it

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2014

There's a "forgot password" link under the login box usually. If not, then you probably need to contact your admins.

Nancy Joseph January 9, 2014

I used that link but the system didnt recognize my user name or email address, even though my Confluence profile has my email address listed.

I have no idea who the local Confluence site admins are. Not sure if need to get permission for all the company sites I'm trying to access

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2014

Um, if you can't see your profile, how do you know the email is correct?

If it really is correct, and the reset doesn't work, then there really is no choice other than to find your administrators. I'm afraid there is nothing we can really do here - your admins are the only ones who can help you here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events