Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What diagram plugins would you suggest for Confluence (besides Lucidchart and Gliffy)?

Keshni October 7, 2020

Hi All, 

What diagram plugins would you suggest for Confluence (besides Lucidchart and Gliffy)?

We are currently on a 10 000 user tier and Lucidchart/Gliffy are very expensive.

4 answers

1 vote
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020

Out of interest @Keshni how did you search (like what search terms) when looking for diagramming apps?

1 vote
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020
0 votes
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

Hi Keshni!

I realize you're not looking for vendor responses here, but I did want to let you know that our team is always happy to talk through your needs. We're focused on building a tool and road map with Enterprise scalability and performance as our top priority, so we welcome any feedback you have.

You can email sales@gliffy.com or, if you're working with an Atlassian partner, have them reach out to us and we'll make sure you're connected to all the right resources. :) 

Regardless of where you end up, I wish you the best of luck!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

I would look to Draw.io and Smartdraw.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events