What columns can be added to a Page properties report?

Stefan Solender July 4, 2018

I have several teams adding retrospectives to their subpages on the space. The default page for retrospective summaries are good, but I get only "Page Title", "Date" and "Participants" in the table showing all teams retrospectives (its a "page properties report"). I can edit this report and there is an option to add columns, but it's a comma separated list. The general question is: Where can I find available columns that I can add?

Specifically I would like to know which team that posted to retrospective. And each team has a subpage in the space tree for themselves. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

hi @Stefan Solender

there you have to define columns of page properties macro. 

lets say below is the content of your page property macro

2.1.png

You have to define column names in Page property report macro as below. 

2.2.png

hope this helps! 

Stefan Solender July 4, 2018

Yes thanks alot! I understand now the concept of defining more parameters/variables on pages that can be used elsewhere :)

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2018

Glad to help you @Stefan Solender 😊

Chris Freeman May 20, 2019

@Alana Fernando following up on your answer, is it possible to control the width of the column in the PPR. Reason being, I have 2 PPR's on the page, representing 2 aspects of the report, List A and List B. Problem is, List A has a different column width in the Title column. Is there a way to control the width so they align on the same page?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events