What are the Best Templates for a Scrum Master in Confluence

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2021

Does anyone use Confluence as a Scrum Master? What templates have you used?  What do you recommend?

5 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
michal pokorski January 23, 2022

Hello @Marjorie

While templates are great start I thing we should try to ease the team, giving them tools that allow for work directly on backlog items instead of confuence capacity planning. Have a look at a plugin i created with my friends: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226240/visual-sprint-planner?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

It allows sprint planning direcly on sprint backlog in jra :) no template required.

Best Regards

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2022

Thanks.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2021

@Marjorie Hey, Marjorie! I'm going to move this to the Confluence collection, so that you may get the best possible answers. 😄

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

When I had the Scrum Master role, I put the team's Working Agreement in Confluence.  I don't have the template for it (and as a matter of fact, if anyone has a good template they'd love to share, I'd appreciate it).

That's one use I have for Confluence as a Scrum Master.  Waiting to hear others!

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2021

There is a sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective out there.  I use them. I really like your idea for the working agreement, thanks!

Like • Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Amit Mohan October 18, 2021

Thank you for the comment.
For retrospective we are using Miro and there are templates there which can be used as an initial flow of work. 
Sprint planning can be done directly in Jira based on various tickets/story/task present in list to TODO items.

Like • Marjorie likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Amit Mohan October 14, 2021

I didn't notice any template in Confluence till now, but will be good to know if there is any.

Also, we have created some guidelines in Confluence around the Scrum artifacts & ceremonies  known as a common framework and basic understanding about the Agile.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 18, 2021

There is a sprint planning and retrospective out there.  I use them.  But, looking for anything else. Thanks for your input.

0 votes
Cal_Irvine May 25, 2022

Best Templates.PNG

You already noted a few of my favs (sprint planning and the retros) but I would add these to your list for sprint review/retros/planning, daily standup (or scrum), etc. My fav is the Project Plan one for scoping out potential projects and sharing it with the scrum master and/or team.

I would also encourage use usage of Jira Teams and Dashboard where these docs can be linked!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events