Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

What are the Best Templates for a Scrum Master in Confluence

Does anyone use Confluence as a Scrum Master? What templates have you used?  What do you recommend?

5 answers

4 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @Marjorie

While templates are great start I thing we should try to ease the team, giving them tools that allow for work directly on backlog items instead of confuence capacity planning. Have a look at a plugin i created with my friends: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226240/visual-sprint-planner?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

It allows sprint planning direcly on sprint backlog in jra :) no template required.

Best Regards

1 vote
Answer accepted
Erica Moss Community Manager Oct 27, 2021

@Marjorie Hey, Marjorie! I'm going to move this to the Confluence collection, so that you may get the best possible answers. 😄

1 vote
Answer accepted

When I had the Scrum Master role, I put the team's Working Agreement in Confluence.  I don't have the template for it (and as a matter of fact, if anyone has a good template they'd love to share, I'd appreciate it).

That's one use I have for Confluence as a Scrum Master.  Waiting to hear others!

There is a sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective out there.  I use them. I really like your idea for the working agreement, thanks!

Like Robert Wen likes this

Thank you for the comment.
For retrospective we are using Miro and there are templates there which can be used as an initial flow of work. 
Sprint planning can be done directly in Jira based on various tickets/story/task present in list to TODO items.

Like Marjorie likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted

I didn't notice any template in Confluence till now, but will be good to know if there is any.

Also, we have created some guidelines in Confluence around the Scrum artifacts & ceremonies  known as a common framework and basic understanding about the Agile.

There is a sprint planning and retrospective out there.  I use them.  But, looking for anything else. Thanks for your input.

Best Templates.PNG

You already noted a few of my favs (sprint planning and the retros) but I would add these to your list for sprint review/retros/planning, daily standup (or scrum), etc. My fav is the Project Plan one for scoping out potential projects and sharing it with the scrum master and/or team.

I would also encourage use usage of Jira Teams and Dashboard where these docs can be linked!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

350 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you