Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebSequenceDiagrams Confluence Plugin how to install

ldap service August 4, 2014

I have been tasked to install the WebSequenceDiagrams Confluence Plugin to our instance but it is not accepting when I put the path into the upload section.

How do I install this plugin?

Thanks

MH

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

What happens when you paste the

http://www.websequencediagrams.com/confluence/umldiagram-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

into the Upload Addon button?

What version of Confluence are you using?

We are using Confluence 5.5-OD-28-010

When I try to upload the URL to the upload add-on button I get this error:

We couldn't install the add-on from http://www.websequencediagrams.com/confluence/umldiagram-1.2-SNAPSHOT.. Use an add-on descriptor URL from the Atlassian Marketplace. Learn more.

Then when I try to go to the "Learn More" link in the error I get the below 404:

Not Found

The requested URL /static/connect/docs/developing/installing-in-ondemand.html was not found on this server.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2014

@csiadminI do apologize but it's obvious from your error message that you are using OnDemand. OnDemand does not have the abiity to install all plugins the same way that an on-premise server/download copy of Atlassian software would.

I believe your options are listed here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753

Ah OK I will inform the developer that wanted this installed to pick one from the list that you provided.

Thanks!

MH

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014

Sounds good. Feel free to mark this as the answer if you feel I helped you out.

0 votes

Sounds good. Feel free to mark this as the answer if you feel I helped you out.

Thanks!

MH

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014
Hmm, that didn't se to work. If you look at my answer there should be a small check mark next to the upvote downvote buttons.
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014
Uh well, I was hoping you could mark my answer as the answer otherwise I do not get credit. You marked your own comment as an answer and then marked it as the one answer.
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2014

Mmn Well Im not too worried, but you gave yourself credit instead of giving it to me. Better luck using this system next time. This is a community effort so users are typically answering questions for the reward.

ldap service August 5, 2014

Steven,

Sorry about that this was the first time I used this formum and did not know the process. When I try it again I will make sure to give credit where credit is due. Can I go back and redo this??? so you do get credit???

MH

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2014

It appears that you have marked my answer as the answer now. Thank you. I am very new here as well, no worries CSIADMIN.

Once the question has the green border you're good I believe.

CSIADMIN thanks and I look forward to helping in the future! Have a good one!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events