• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • We would like Confluence to email us when a page is a certain age, so that page can be checked to see if it is still valid. Is there any way to do this?

We would like Confluence to email us when a page is a certain age, so that page can be checked to see if it is still valid. Is there any way to do this?

Kari Stiller April 12, 2016

We would like Confluence to email us when a page is a certain age, so that page can be checked to see if it is still valid.  Is there any way to do this?  We have documentation that gets old quickly, and so we want to be reminded, after six months, to make sure all of the information in the page is still current.  How can we do this?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2016

Hi Kari,

We don't have it yet, but are seriously considering the Archiving Plugin from Midori for the feature you mention and more. Check it out, does it appear to do what you're looking for?  I think it is reasonably priced for what it does and for Server versions (which I believe is all they support at present) their free trial can be extended five times for a total of 6 months which is generous. Your post reminded me that I need to re-vamp my efforts to evaluate this plugin.

0 votes
Kari Stiller April 12, 2016

Exactly what was needed.  Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events