We want staff to be able to customize their Profiles

Matt Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2022

Hello Atlassian Community,

Our organization would like our staff to feel connected and learn about other people who work here on their Profile. To do this we'd like each staff member to customize their profile with unique and specific information. 

As an example, we have internal "Working With Me" guides that we would like to show up as a document or text area within the staff member's Profiles. We would also like gender pronoun preferences to show up as a field on these Profiles.

Does anyone know if it's possible to customize these pages to show this type of information? I've researched this and haven't found a way yet.

I tried utilizing the Personal Space feature, but my concern with this is that as people work on other projects any specific documents would just get buried.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2022

@Matt Johnson welcome to Confluence!

Your request is one that we see from time to time, but unfortunately is not currently available in Confluence Cloud.

There is a new template though that you can have each of your users complete and store in a Company Directory space that will allow your ideas and more to come to fruition. The Introductory Blog Template will allow each user to have a personal page with their preferences and biographical detail.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/introductory-blog

Let me know if this helps!

Matt Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2022

Thank you, Andy!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2022

@Matt Johnson if this answer helped you, please mark it as accepted so others looking for similar solutions can find it more easily.

Thank you!

0 votes
Emilee Romano September 18, 2023

Is there a request we can upvote someplace? We really need to be able to customize the parameters that are shown in the profile macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events