We have deployed Confluence server and we are getting database error.

ITADMIN May 10, 2017

Hi I am providing Details about inhouse installed Confluece server

Mysql Version: 5.6.16
Confluence Vesion: 6.1.2

We tried with my.inf but doesn't help.

Confluence_error.png

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2017

This guide has instructions to correct the innodb_log_file_size and max_allowed_packet settings: Database Setup For MySQL

ITADMIN May 10, 2017

At the time on fresh installation i followed same process, but still getting this error.

I think i should try to install fresh database again

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2017

If "you tried with my.inf", then you're either looking in the wrong place to configure it, or your settings are incorrect.

To fix this error, you need to configure your database correctly.  I'm afraid I can't tell you much more than that, because I don't know how or where you've installed MySQL or how you've tried to configure it.

ITADMIN May 10, 2017

Thanks @Nic
But can u tell me where should i configure my.inf? Which exactly work for me.
i have install MySQL at /etc/mysql

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2017

Again, I can't tell you. 

I don't know how or where you've installed MySQL or how you've tried to configure it.

You need to fix what you have installed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events