We are Administrators, but we can't access the Webdav site.

Vanessa Zambale April 11, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Import a Confluence Space

I have an administrator access but can't log in to https://spinifexit.atlassian.net/webdav/   I need to upload my exported data since it's over 100MB. Our main admin tried it to, but can't get in. How can we log in the site and upload our file?

Really need your help on this asap. 

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2017

Hi Vanessa, note that Atlassian Cloud no longer supports Webdav. You can read more about this at Unable to access Webdav and Removal of Webdav. In any case, feel free to open a support ticket if you need further assistance uploading your data to your Cloud site and we'll be happy to assist.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2016

Hi Vanessa,  I'd recommend contacting our support team at support.atlassian.com and follow the prompts to create a support request with our Cloud team.  They'll be able to help you get up and running. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events