Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We Couldn't Display Your Content.....

Andy Tomlinson January 24, 2020

I have created a page with multiple videos on the page. These are questions that are frequently asked that are then answered in videos. When I formatted and went to publish, everything looked fine. Now, there is no content showing up as well as the page showing blank. 

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am up against deadlines.

2 answers

1 vote
pras January 24, 2021

I'm having the same problem, and it appears to be a common one:

So far, I have been able to use the [...] menu at the top-right of the page to get to Page History and Restore a previous version of the page, so at least I can see something on the page, but when I try to make the same edits again it ends up hitting the same error again.

pras January 24, 2021

Also I noticed that when I view the broken versions in the Page History, they show this on one on my file attachments:

Screenshot from 2021-01-24 17-30-26.png

Like Armīns Martinsons likes this
pras January 24, 2021

I was able to fix my problem by deleting the file attachment that reported a "Broken macro" and re-uploading it with a different filename.

The original filename was very long and contained a ":", which might have been causing issues.  I renamed it to a short name with only letters and numbers.

Like Armīns Martinsons likes this
1 vote
Andy Tomlinson January 24, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 1.52.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-24 at 1.52.28 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events