Waiting for product key after ordering Alfresco in Atlassian Confluence

Hi!

On the 24th of october we ordered the Alfresco in Atlassian Confluence plugin as it could not be obtained through the Atlassian market place. We have yet to recieve a key to enable the full version and are running on a trial version since the 29th of october. Can you please give us an estimate on how long the process will take for us to get the key? It would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
2 votes

Hi Chris,

I would contact the Appfusion support directly here : http://www.appfusions.com/display/CONFALF/Support

They should be able to help you, this is more a community for Atlassian users and less for product licensing.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Chris,

Twitter is also a great alternative to get a quick response ;)

Good luck.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've placed my question there before I placed it here. But since they did not answer to a question I sent them last week and actually have not given any sign of being alive I decided I may be able to poke them in here. I saw they also reacted to other posts on this site. :)

Cheers,

Chris

Sorry you had delays - we were changing around our support personnel at the time. Growing pains. Yet far evolved now!

Thanks, Peter! I'll use that as a last resort tomorrow. :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

248 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you