It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Votre thème n'a pas été importé

Bonjour!

Impossible d'importer le dernier thème disponible pour confluence :

6.0.8 Confluence Data Center 5.10.9 - 6.11.12018-08-31 Data Center Release

<< Votre thème n'a pas importé. Vérifiez que vous chargez un ZIP de thèmes valide. Aucun thème avancé ne peut être chargé ici. -error >>

PS. Il s'agit d'une image Docker.

Merci de votre aide.

1 answer

0 votes
StCranford Atlassian Team Sep 18, 2018

Hi Philippe,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with importing a Theme in Confluence.

There's quite a few 3rd Party Apps that allow us to theme Confluence and change its look and Apps like Refined Theme for Confluence have a "Theme Manager" built into them and allows you to upload ZIP files to it.

Could I get a bit more information about what Theme you're trying to install?  What is the file type (jar, zip, exe, etc)?

-Shawn

Hi Shawn and thanks a lot for your answer,

I'm trying to install last refined theme from Atlassian for Confluence (6.0.8) at

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/15231/refined-theme-for-confluence/version-history

There files are .jar.

However i would like to focus on fact that i'm running a docker image on confluence: error could come from there ?

TIA

/Philippe

StCranford Atlassian Team Sep 19, 2018

Hi Philippe, 

Using a Docker Image shouldn't affect your ability to add new Add-ons or Plugins to your instance. 

I installed the Refined Theme for Confluence app and found that it has its own Theme Uploader and if you upload something other than a Theme in a ZIP File in this App, it'll generate the error you sent in:

ThemeError.png

If you are trying to update the Refined Theme for Confluence Add-on, try going to the UPM Page: choose > Add-ons or Manage apps.

If you already have Refined Theme for Confluence and you're trying to install a ZIP file Theme in it, you might want to engage with the Vendor, RefinedWiki, to help further investigate an issue with their App. 

-Shawn

Thanks a lot Shawn I finally succedeed with v6.0.8 (lastest today) with link https://docs.refinedwiki.com/display/rwot/Installing+RefinedTheme+for+Confluence+Server you gave me.

THANKS !

/Philippe

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

3,787 views 15 37
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you