Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Votre thème n'a pas été importé

Philippe Bouyssou September 14, 2018

Bonjour!

Impossible d'importer le dernier thème disponible pour confluence :

6.0.8 Confluence Data Center 5.10.9 - 6.11.12018-08-31 Data Center Release

<< Votre thème n'a pas importé. Vérifiez que vous chargez un ZIP de thèmes valide. Aucun thème avancé ne peut être chargé ici. -error >>

PS. Il s'agit d'une image Docker.

Merci de votre aide.

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2018

Hi Philippe,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with importing a Theme in Confluence.

There's quite a few 3rd Party Apps that allow us to theme Confluence and change its look and Apps like Refined Theme for Confluence have a "Theme Manager" built into them and allows you to upload ZIP files to it.

Could I get a bit more information about what Theme you're trying to install?  What is the file type (jar, zip, exe, etc)?

-Shawn

Philippe Bouyssou September 19, 2018

Hi Shawn and thanks a lot for your answer,

I'm trying to install last refined theme from Atlassian for Confluence (6.0.8) at

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/15231/refined-theme-for-confluence/version-history

There files are .jar.

However i would like to focus on fact that i'm running a docker image on confluence: error could come from there ?

TIA

/Philippe

Shawn C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2018

Hi Philippe, 

Using a Docker Image shouldn't affect your ability to add new Add-ons or Plugins to your instance. 

I installed the Refined Theme for Confluence app and found that it has its own Theme Uploader and if you upload something other than a Theme in a ZIP File in this App, it'll generate the error you sent in:

ThemeError.png

If you are trying to update the Refined Theme for Confluence Add-on, try going to the UPM Page: choose > Add-ons or Manage apps.

If you already have Refined Theme for Confluence and you're trying to install a ZIP file Theme in it, you might want to engage with the Vendor, RefinedWiki, to help further investigate an issue with their App. 

-Shawn

Philippe Bouyssou September 20, 2018

Thanks a lot Shawn I finally succedeed with v6.0.8 (lastest today) with link https://docs.refinedwiki.com/display/rwot/Installing+RefinedTheme+for+Confluence+Server you gave me.

THANKS !

/Philippe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events