Voting, surveys and approvals in confluence

We need a way in Confluence to enable a user to actively acknowledge/affirm they had read a page and/or attachments, as a way to automate tracking of internal informal training.
The thought was put a "survey" checkbox "I have read and undstand the material" and then get a report of which users checked the box as training material.

Is there a Voters & Watchers for Confluence similar to the above.

I have seen some of the plugins Page Approval & Read Confirmation.

Are there any others with high ratings?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You could try using the tasks functionality by inserting an empty checkbox using left and right brackets [] and then Confluence mentions (@rgoodwin) next to the checkbox. This associates a workbox task for that user and you should see a completed task in your workbox when they have completed the task by checking the checkbox.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Managing+Tasks+in+Confluence

Note that these features were introduced in Confluence 4.3 so you'll need to be using that version or newer.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

385 views 3 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you