Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewtracker in a Space

Jennifer Weber August 19, 2015

Hello!  I am noticing that the Viewtracker in my Space says that the the License Certificate has expired.  When I look at the Viewtracker add-on in add-ons, there's nothing saying that I need to update my license.  I am a version or two behind - we have version 3.0.7, and 3.1.1 is available.  Anybody have any ideas how I can get it to work properly?  Thanks so much!

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Oliver Sträßer August 19, 2015

This message isn't coming from the viewtracker directly. The viewtracker is using another add-on from another vendor to generate and/or edit the space usage overview page.

Old versions needed an license, which can expire  - and this is the message you see. The new version of the Service Rocket Reporting add-on is paid. The space usage is only a nice to have feature, if you have the Reporting plugin.

For some more documentation, please visit the documentation of the viewtracker add-on

https://wiki.bitvoodoo.ch/display/DOC/Viewtracker+Plugin#ViewtrackerPlugin-SpaceUsageReports

Thank you

0 votes

Thanks very much!

0 votes

Thanks, Pilar.  I'm attaching a screenshot of what I'm seeing - it's in the admin console when I am looking at a Space Overview, specifically the Viewtracker option, for the Space Usage.  So I feel fairly confident that it is the Viewtracker plug-in.Capture.JPG

0 votes
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2015

Are you sure that the error message is caused by the view tracker plugin. I would recommend looking at the page again and see if there are any other plugins used in it which may have expired.

Also go into Manage addons section to check if anyother plugin has expired.

You can also confirm if it is caused byviewtracker bydisabling the plugin and after that the error messageshould go away.

Pilar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events