Viewtracker chart: Error while converting wiki markup to storage format.

Roman Joss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

I'm testing the ViewTracker Add-On (Version 3.1.0) on Confluence 5.6.6.
I get the Viewtracker-Menueitem only on spaces with the 'global look and feel' Theme.

When i go to the space Tools and select 'Viewtracker' there are only error-Messages like

Most viewed pages
chart: Error while converting wiki markup to storage format.
Unknown macro: {report-table}
Unknown macro: {content-reporter}
Unknown macro: {number-filter}
No views tracked.

and

Most active visitors
chart: Error while converting wiki markup to storage format.
Unknown macro: {report-table}
Unknown macro: {grouping-reporter}
Unknown macro: {grouping-stats}
no views tracked

Does someone have an idea how to solve this?
Thanks a lot.
Roman

2 answers

3 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

Hi Roman,

If you look at the documentation for the Viewtracker Add-on, you will notice that you can only run reports using the reporting plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.reporting which is not free.

Scott Beeson
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2015

Sneaky bastards!

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

Thank you Stephen, yes this is correct. See Viewtracker Reports with Reporting Plugin from our wiki.

And meanwhile we shipped Version 5 with built in Reporting -> Reports

Cheers
Nick

0 votes
Roman Joss
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 19, 2015

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply. But i cannot understand why the plugin creates a aditional view in the space-overview an there are shown only Errors. i do not want to run additional reports, just the one which is described in the slideshow on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.viewtracker

If not even this is working, what is the plugin meant for?

Thank you again.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2018

Meanwhile we shipped Version 5 with built in Reporting -> Reports

I apologize for the caused confusion with the earlier way of reporting.

Cheers
Nick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events