Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport Form Dropdown issue

Louisa C July 13, 2017

Hello,

I'm using Confluence within the organisation I work for, and my manager requested a dropdown list in one of our tables. I managed to insert a dropdown list with Viewport Form Dropdown, and everything was fun and games until I tested it. What is happening is: after changing the value manually, it still resets to the default value whenever I refresh the page. Why? Can anyone please help me? Apologies if the question has already been asked, I couldn't find it anywhere.

PS. I have zero experience in coding / IT and I just discovered Confluence last week.

Thank you,

Louisa

1 answer

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hi @Louisa C ,

If you are open to third-party apps, our Handy Macros for Confluence would be a perfect fit for you. With its help, you can add multiple dropdown menus in a few clicks. Starting with the app is ultimately quick and easy. Another benefit is that Handy Status can be changed in the page view mode without switching to the edit mode. 

Handy Macros for Confluence is available for any Confluence hosting - Cloud, Data Center, Server. It also includes many other functionality for Confluence formatting and enhancing UI to satisfy your needs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events