Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewfile macro embedding spreadsheets with multiple tabs/sheets

Jennifer S May 4, 2012

Is it possible to embed an excel spreadsheet using the viewfile macro and have the multiple sheets from the document viewed from the Confluence page?

Thanks in advance!!

2 answers

0 votes
Debra Hicks March 22, 2017

I just ran into the same problem, the work around I found involves using the HTML macro and SharePoint. It takes some finessing, but it looks great smile . Then it can be viewed in the Wiki and SharePoint, but only edited from SharePoint.

Step 1:

I uploaded the spreadsheet to SharePoint 365 and embedded it into a page using the Excel Web Part.

I opened the embedded spreadsheet in the browser. At the top there was a Share menu with the option: Embed this document in your blog or website.  Copy the code.

Step 2: In the Wiki I inserted the HTML macro and then pasted in the code from Step 1.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2012

A workaround is to use the deck/card macro and repeat the viewfile macro inside the cards with each of the sheets that you want to display.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events