Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ViewTracker - error rendering macro

Kristine Hung May 2, 2013

Hi. I'm getting an error when using viewtracker on confluence 5. I have an older version of confluence(version 3) and viewtracker is working fine. What I did was install the macro and registered it after.

The error message I'm getting this:

Error rendering macro 'viewtracker' : com/opensymphony/webwork/ServletActionContext

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2013

Hello Kristine,

View tracker appears to be a thrid party plugin. There may be some subject matter experts lurking on the forum, but I thinkit might be best to start a support request with the company that developed the plugin. A link to thier marketplace support page is below.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.viewtracker/version/16/support

This is likely going to require a set of logs available from a support.zip

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2013

Hi Kristine

Thanks for reporting this issue! The problem should be fixed in version 3.0.1 released today.

Cheers
Remo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events